Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Saturday 31 August 2013

Zines In Space - Online Shop


 




Yesterday I took my final comic pages to the photocopier and then folded a big pile of paper. They are now available to order from my Esty shop. I have a variety of comics available including some mini comics for just 50p ! Some of the older comics will be out of print soon because I'm discontinuing them (Mix Tape, Best Day Ever, Smoothie Wars, The Crossroads and Jumping the Shark Mini Comic)

I'll will have these comics with me on the Inspired Comics table at these events ...

Thanks for reading this blog over the summer! It was a really fun project to work on. There will be a bit of a gap between this and further comics from Giant Rhinos and friends while I work on some autumn comics with Sarah Fogg. The best place to follow my other projects will be on my portfolio blog or my tumblr. You can also find me on twitter.

Here is one last playlist song ...

Radiohead - Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

I don't really have a good reason to put this on the playlist. It's just the best radiohead song with a very impressive animated music video. Lianne La Havas covered it when we saw her live and it sounded beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment