Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates at 12noon GMT Tuesdays/Fridays

Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Liverpool MCM Comic Con 2016





Thank you to everyone who came by my table at Liverpool MCM Comic Con. Sorry for setting up a bit late, that was the earliest train available. Sorry if I missed you on Saturday evening, I was unwell and when the convention hall got quieter I decided to leave early to rest up for the next day. Table neighbors, venue & MCM staff and convention punters were all lovely at this show, thanks for looking out for me!

I'll be at Birmingham MCM Comic Con at the NEC this weekend - you can find my table CD4 in the Comic Village (there should be maps available in the show guide - which should go online in the next couple of days). I will have free mini comics to hand out, so please come say hi! More events listed in the blog sidebar or you can order online through Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment