Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Sunday 27 March 2016

InZine #5 and Event News



The comic page is from a short autobio story I drew for the Laydeez Do Comics Birmingham Hometown anthology. (the next LDC Birmingham event will be on Monday 4th April) I have some events news so it felt fitting to include the page here...

Thank you to everyone who stopped by my table at InZine Fest #5. It's always a lovely relaxed atmosphere and I had a great time chatting to local comics friends Joe Krawec, Timothy Conroy and Rees Finlay.

The next event will be the Birmingham Comics Festival - I'll be sharing a table with Joe Krawec and Angus Medford who will be launching their new comic Blood. (I wont be taking the folder of original drawings to this event due to space) I will have free mini comics to hand out.

I can also now confirm a 1/2 table at Thought Bubble! I'm super excited because it's my favourite event of the year. The convention will held on the first weekend of November.

A up to date list of events can be found on the blog sidebar (more added once confirmed) - Please don't forget I have an Etsy shop which ships world wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment