Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Thursday 7 June 2012

Lilly


I'm pleased with this illustration so I'm going to skip my upload plan and post it now. Her name is Lilly but I don't want to tell you any more about her because of the risk of spoiling the comic.

I buy a lot of my CDs second hand because its cheaper and I usually don't mind waiting until I eventually find an album at a good price. Theres a couple of little sketches from the Adam and Joe Show all about CD's that I wanted to share but I can't find any of the specific clips in high quality to post. But you can watch any episode online through 4OD. I recommend the first episode of vinyl justice - you can skip forward to the middle of the episode, just after the advert break.

The Wannadies - Big Fan

I love the music video for this song, it was really low budget but works really well 

No comments:

Post a Comment