Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Monday 4 June 2012

Kerry


Kerry is in the fictional band called Black Like My Heart with her best friend Wayne. You can read more comics about them on the mini comics page. I like drawing these long faced goth characters, these are Kerry's cousins.


Black Like My Heart can't afford as many different outfits as they would like or the instruments they really want. Kerry would love to own a Keytar, because she really loves style over sound quality.


Cat's Eyes - I'm Not Stupid

Black Like My Heart's main outfits is obviously a reference to My Chemical Romance's Black Parade. But this song is probably my favourite emo song. I quite like how over the top it gets at the most heightened points of the song. It also beautifully produced and nice to listen to regardless of the content. 'Never Trust a Happy Song' almost fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment