Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Birmingham MCM Comic Con March 2017






Thank you to everyone who came by my table at Birmingham MCM Comic Con over the weekend. It was a relatively quiet show but still really lovely to catch up with convention friends after a longer winter break. I had fun doing convention commissions for the first time in years, it went ok so I'm considering offering them at future shows.

The next event I’m going to be at is The Midland Lo-Operatives this Sunday afternoon at The Hare & Hounds. It’s at a venue I often end up gig sketching at, so will be nice to be take the music zines there for an Alternative Art Market. Thanks, see you there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment