Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Sunday 7 February 2016

True Believers Comic Festival 2016





Thank you so much to everyone at True Believers Comic Festival - it was pretty chilled behind the table and a nice start to convention season.

I’d like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has been pre-ordering the 2nd print run for the Grimes Fanzine through Etsy - I completely miss calculated how many we would need and I’m really sorry about for the inconvenience!

The next event will be Midlands MCM Comic Con, Telford on Saturday 13th February. I don’t have a table number or a map yet, but I will be in the Comic Village section which is worth looking around anyway! Please come and say hi because I have FREE MINI COMICS to hand out!

Don’t forget it’s - Laydeez Do Comics Birmingham on Monday 8th February! 7.30-9.30pm at The Victoria. Presentations by Lucie Ebrey aka muggybees, Verity Hall,  and Alexandra McCarthy. LDC Birmingham are making an anthology with the theme ‘hometown’ - email ldcbirmingham@gmail.com if you’re interested in hearing more! (everyone is welcome at LDC - yes, I mean guys can come along and hang out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment