Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates at 12noon GMT Tuesdays/Fridays

Monday, 26 October 2015

London MCM Comic Con October 2015






Thank you so much to everyone who bought comics or merch from my table at London MCM Comic Con! I had a really great weekend chatting to people who stopped by. Someone finally explained why Rick and Morty fans shout ‘SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!‘ when I tell them about Giant Rhinos In Space.

I took some cosplay photos and posted them on my personal tumblr blog.

I have 2 conventions left this season - I’ll be on a half table in the Royal Amouries Hall at Thought Bubble (sorry I wont be able to display the folder of original illustrations and comics pages, but message me if you’d really love to buy one and I’ll bring it along - individually priced £10-£30). The week after I will have a full table in the Comic Village at Birmingham MCM Comic Con. I will have some copies of Radio On Broadcast #2 and hopefully some new Misc Fits pin badge sets and a choice of Giant Rhinos In Space drumstick designs. There will also be FREE MINI COMICS to hand out.

Don’t forget I have an online Etsy shop if you can’t get to Leeds or Birmingham.
Thanks again!

1 comment: