Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Monday 26 October 2015

London MCM Comic Con October 2015






Thank you so much to everyone who bought comics or merch from my table at London MCM Comic Con! I had a really great weekend chatting to people who stopped by. Someone finally explained why Rick and Morty fans shout ‘SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!‘ when I tell them about Giant Rhinos In Space.

I took some cosplay photos and posted them on my personal tumblr blog.

I have 2 conventions left this season - I’ll be on a half table in the Royal Amouries Hall at Thought Bubble (sorry I wont be able to display the folder of original illustrations and comics pages, but message me if you’d really love to buy one and I’ll bring it along - individually priced £10-£30). The week after I will have a full table in the Comic Village at Birmingham MCM Comic Con. I will have some copies of Radio On Broadcast #2 and hopefully some new Misc Fits pin badge sets and a choice of Giant Rhinos In Space drumstick designs. There will also be FREE MINI COMICS to hand out.

Don’t forget I have an online Etsy shop if you can’t get to Leeds or Birmingham.
Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment