Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Friday 16 May 2014

Rescheduled update & Gorillaz Fanzine



Sorry I had planned to have a couple of weeks of buffer like I did in January, but I was ill in the weeks between setting the deadlines and the launch of chapter 2. This week I had an extra commission and some unexpected overtime which I can’t afford to turn down.

I really don’t want to rush the artwork so I’m going to skip a week. Pages 39-41 will go online on Friday 23rd May 2014.

I’m organising a Gorillaz Fanzine for Manchester MCM Expo. Submissions are open to everyone! click here for the full tumblr post. I’d really love to get a variety of styles so I’m trying to share it as much as possible.

Thanks again
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment