Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Sunday 19 January 2014

Pip


Pip is a lot of fun to draw. I try to draw her in the most comfortable clothes I can think of because that matches her opinions and personality. She usually ends up looking like a festival attendee.


The Heat by Jungle

When I'm drawing at home I listen to a lot of podcasts and radio. If I hear a song on BBC6Music I really love I write it on the side or back of my drawings to look up on the internet later. This drawing has a note for 'Crueler Kind by San Fermin' but I can't find a steaming site with that particular track. (I'll try and link it in a later post if I ever find it) This is Jungle instead, one of my favourite bands from the Sound of 2014 list. I really love music videos that feature dancing.

Don't forget Giant Rhinos In Space is launching at 12noon (GMT) on Friday 31st January 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment