Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Friday 3 August 2012

News and Location sketches


I took the Inspired Comics stock to Manchester MCM Expo a couple of weeks ago. It was a lot of fun, thank you to everyone who stopped by the table or bought something. I had the new Giant Rhinos mini comics/posters and plectrums there for the first time. I'm hoping Inspired Comics will have a table at couple of events in autumn including Thought Bubble.





These are sketches from the National Space Centre. I didn't get to finish the International Space Station drawing because the model actually rotates now. I think Voyager is the only sketch I forgot to label.


This is Bought Into Being playing an acoustic set at Sunday Night Live a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment