Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Monday 2 July 2012

Weekend Gig Sketches

Hello! I had some plans to post some location drawings this week but I had some unexpected problems. Last weekend we went out to the National Space Centre but then found out or annual tickets weren't valid that day. Then this weekend I was hoping to go to the Godiva festival but the event was cancelled because of the heavy rain and hail we had during the week. I went to see some of the local bands in an alternative venue on Friday night but I didn't get any sketches done.


The Olympic Torch was passing through yesterday and today so we did get to go to the park to watch the entertainment and see the last torch-bearer arrive into Coventry. These are the sketches I got of Morning Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment