Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Friday 18 May 2012

.... In Space

Hello, I'm still deciding what type of design work I would like to post here without giving too much important story information away. I found some drawings (from reference photos) that I did at the beginning of this year to try and improve the science fiction element of this comic. I got a bit carried away and started turning them into little zine articles.











Billy Bragg - The Space Race is Over

I was planning to put some of these illustrations together in a zine but I didn't get around to it. There was a playlist of songs that was going to feature in the back and this was one of them. (I'm hoping to link you to more influences as I go along)

I've also finished scripting a new mini comic and I'm hoping that can go online quite soon.

Thanks for reading!
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment