Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Gig Sketches and Jumping the Shark




Sorry about there being no new posts over the past couple of months, I'm still working on the comic I just don't want to give too much away. Gig sketches have been quite important for the Giant Rhinos comics so I thought I could post some more here. These sketches are from The Godiva Festival in July. The bands are Russian Gun Dogs, Skylight, Young Knives and The Sunshine Underground. I also set up a Flickr set which compiles a lot of my gig sketches from the past couple of years.


I have been continuing my webcomic short story website since finishing university. The story currently being uploaded weekly is called Jumping the Shark. It is a sequel to Best Day Ever and it will feature the Giant Rhinos characters later in the story.

I'm working on a couple of other short stories for some group anthologies over the summer. I'm very excited to be contributing a slice of life comic in Ink + Paper and compiling a Sci-Fi anthology with Inspired Comics.

For more frequent updates on projects please follow my Portfolio Blog

Thanks,
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment